PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT HOT SPRINGS INFORMATION
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us.
You may experience a busy signal. Our phones are not down.
We are experiencing an extrordanary amount of phone calls.
The best way to reach us is to email us and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Read about our practices during the Covid19 recovery period
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Perfect Meeting Place For Business Or Pleasure
CHALK CREEK HOT SPRINGS
The Creekside Hot Springs at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort are located in Chalk Creek. The hot springs water bubbles out of the ground at 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the cold water in Chalk Creek to create your perfect hot springs pool.
Hot Springs Policies
Soaking capacities have been increased at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort.
Reservations Are No Longer Required For The Hot Springs
This increased capacity will not require reservations and no time limits will be set for hot spring soaking. Overnight guests will have unlimited access to the hot springs during operating hours, from the day you check in through the day you check out. At the same time, it will continue to allow our employees to focus on safety and sanitizing procedures, ensuring our guests not only have an enjoyable experience but also a healthy one. While we do not anticipate soaking to fill up please be prepared to partake in another activity if the facility of your choice is full.
- The maximum number of soakers allowed in each pool will be posted at each facility.
- Family groups or groups traveling together are preferred to soak together.
- Associates will ensure the maximum number of gatherings does not exceed the posted allotment and will assist guests as needed.
- Associates will be dedicated to the ongoing disinfectant cleaning of all pool and bath house areas.
- Deck seating will be spread 6ft apart minimizing social interactions between parties.
- Please take personal responsibility and wear a face covering while on the deck of the pools and in public spaces.
- Directional markings around pools will allow guests to navigate walking space without crossing paths.
- Locker rooms will remain closed. All guests, resort or day use, please come dressed for soaking.
- Multiple payment stations are available at all swimming facilities, reducing lines.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
The Spa & Club
The Spa & Club is reserved for overnight guests and patrons receiving spa services age 16+.
Creekside Hot Springs Are Closed
- The seasonal closure of our natural pools is for your comfort and safety.
- Snow melt increases the flow of Chalk Creek, creating a cold and unsafe soaking experience.
- These natural pools reopen when the creek flow lessens and hot water is exposed again.
- Typically, these closures are experienced May-August. Please call for more details on current creek flows.
A must do at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort are the hot springs pools located right in midst of the cool rushing waters of Chalk Creek. Each pool is fed by its own natural geothermal hot spring that is bubbling up into the actual creek bed and into majestic circles of stones that create natural pools of warmth and rejuvenation.
Open to all guests, each pool is approximately one foot in depth with a comfortable sandy bottom and sparkling appeal. Simply remove a few stones to allow cooler water to rush in and cool your soul. Each pool offers different temperature ranges and a unique view of the surrounding mountains above. Bring the whole family an experience all of the twenty hot spring pools for yourself.