PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT HOT SPRINGS DAY PASSES
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us.
We are experiencing an extraordinary amount of phone calls.
The best way to reach us is to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Read about our practices during the Covid19 recovery period
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Perfect Meeting Place For Business Or Pleasure
CHALK CREEK HOT SPRINGS
The Creekside Hot Springs at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort are located in Chalk Creek. The hot springs water bubbles out of the ground at 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the cold water in Chalk Creek to create your perfect hot springs pool.
COVID-19 Hot Springs Policies
The Hot Springs Are Open Daily Year Round
New Hot Springs Policies
There are soaking capacity restrictions at each hot springs pool at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort.
- Although we do not expect to reach capacity. Please be prepared to partake in another activity if the facility of your choice is full.
- You may join a wait list if the hot springs are full upon arrival.
- Hot spring tickets must be purchased on site at the time you would like to enter the hot springs.
- No advanced ticket sales are available.
- The maximum number of soakers allowed in each pool will be posted at each facility.
- Family groups or groups traveling together are preferred to soak together.
- Associates will ensure the maximum number of gatherings does not exceed the posted allotment and will assist guests as needed.
- Associates will be dedicated to the ongoing disinfectant cleaning of all pool and bath house areas.
- Deck seating will be spread 6 feet apart minimizing social interactions between parties. Please do not move deck seating.
- Please take personal responsibility and wear a face covering while on the deck of the pools and in public spaces.
- Directional markings around pools will allow guests to navigate walking space without crossing paths.
- Locker rooms will remain closed.
- All guests, resort or day use, please come dressed for soaking.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
Overnight guests have complimentary access to the hot springs during operating hours, from the day you check in through the day you check out.
The Spa & Club
The Spa & Club is reserved for overnight guests and patrons receiving spa services age 16+.
Creekside Hot Springs Are Open
- Creekside Hot Springs typically close from May - August due to the run off from the snow melt.
- The seasonal closure of our natural pools is for your comfort and safety.
- These natural pools reopen when the creek flow lessens and hot water is exposed again.
- Please call for more details on current creek flows.
Monday - Thursday
Adults (16-61) $20
Kids (4-15) Seniors (62+) $15
Friday - Sunday
Adults (16-61) $25
Kids(4-15) Seniors (62+) $20
Open Memorial Day - September 13, 2020
+$5 (Unlimited Slides)
Open until September 13, 2020
Bath House & Spa 9:00am - 9:00pm
Infinity Pool Open Friday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:00 pm
A must do at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort are the hot springs pools located right in midst of the cool rushing waters of Chalk Creek. Each pool is fed by its own natural geothermal hot spring that is bubbling up into the actual creek bed and into majestic circles of stones that create natural pools of warmth and rejuvenation.
Open to all guests, each pool is approximately one foot in depth with a comfortable sandy bottom and sparkling appeal. Simply remove a few stones to allow cooler water to rush in and cool your soul. Each pool offers different temperature ranges and a unique view of the surrounding mountains above. Bring the whole family an experience all of the twenty hot spring pools for yourself.