PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT HOT SPRINGS INFORMATION
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us.
You may experience a busy signal. Our phones are not down.
We are experiencing an extrordanary amount of phone calls.
The best way to reach us is to email us and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Read about our practices during the Covid19 recovery period
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Perfect Meeting Place For Business Or Pleasure
HISTORIC BATH HOUSE
The Historic Bath House was established in 1867.
These hot springs are open to the public year-round.
Hot Springs Policies
Soaking capacities have been increased at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort.
Reservations Are No Longer Required For The Hot Springs
This increased capacity will not require reservations and no time limits will be set for hot spring soaking. Overnight guests will have unlimited access to the hot springs during operating hours, from the day you check in through the day you check out. At the same time, it will continue to allow our employees to focus on safety and sanitizing procedures, ensuring our guests not only have an enjoyable experience but also a healthy one. While we do not anticipate soaking to fill up please be prepared to partake in another activity if the facility of your choice is full.
- The maximum number of soakers allowed in each pool will be posted at each facility.
- Family groups or groups traveling together are preferred to soak together.
- Associates will ensure the maximum number of gatherings does not exceed the posted allotment and will assist guests as needed.
- Associates will be dedicated to the ongoing disinfectant cleaning of all pool and bath house areas.
- Deck seating will be spread 6ft apart minimizing social interactions between parties.
- Please take personal responsibility and wear a face covering while on the deck of the pools and in public spaces.
- Directional markings around pools will allow guests to navigate walking space without crossing paths.
- Locker rooms will remain closed. All guests, resort or day use, please come dressed for soaking.
- Multiple payment stations are available at all swimming facilities, reducing lines.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
The Spa & Club
The Spa & Club is reserved for overnight guests and patrons receiving spa services age 16+.
Creekside Hot Springs Are Closed
- The seasonal closure of our natural pools is for your comfort and safety.
- Snow melt increases the flow of Chalk Creek, creating a cold and unsafe soaking experience.
- These natural pools reopen when the creek flow lessens and hot water is exposed again.
- Typically, these closures are experienced May-August. Please call for more details on current creek flows.
The Historic Bath House at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort is open daily to the public. This building was built in the mid 1800’s just after the Civil War. Here you will find showers and lockers. Enjoy the Soaking Pool, Exercise Pool and the hot springs in Chalk Creek where you can create your own private hot springs and control your temperature. Open late at night the hot springs are great to sit and gaze at the stars at night.