PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT HOT SPRINGS DAY PASSES
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us.
We are experiencing an extraordinary amount of phone calls.
The best way to reach us is to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Read about our practices during the Covid19 recovery period
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Perfect Meeting Place For Business Or Pleasure
UPPER POOLS & WATER SLIDE
The Upper Pools & 400′ Water Slide is open
Memorial Day – Labor Day
Hot Springs Policies
Reservations Are Not Longer Required For The Hot Springs
There are soaking capacity restrictions at each hot springs pool at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort.
This increased capacity will not require reservations and no time limits will be set for hot spring soaking.
A wait list is likely during this busy summer vacation time.
Please be prepared to partake in another activity if the facility of your choice is full.
Hot spring tickets must be purchased on site at the time you would like to enter the hot springs.
Overnight guests will have access to the hot springs during operating hours, from the day you check in through the day you check out.
New Hot Springs Policies
- The maximum number of soakers allowed in each pool will be posted at each facility.
- Family groups or groups traveling together are preferred to soak together.
- Associates will ensure the maximum number of gatherings does not exceed the posted allotment and will assist guests as needed.
- Associates will be dedicated to the ongoing disinfectant cleaning of all pool and bath house areas.
- Deck seating will be spread 6 feet apart minimizing social interactions between parties. Please do not move deck seating.
- Please take personal responsibility and wear a face covering while on the deck of the pools and in public spaces.
- Directional markings around pools will allow guests to navigate walking space without crossing paths.
- Locker rooms will remain closed.
- All guests, resort or day use, please come dressed for soaking.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
The Spa & Club
The Spa & Club is reserved for overnight guests and patrons receiving spa services age 16+.
Creekside Hot Springs Are Open
- Creekside Hot Springs typically close from May - August due to the run off from the snow melt.
- The seasonal closure of our natural pools is for your comfort and safety.
- These natural pools reopen when the creek flow lessens and hot water is exposed again.
- Please call for more details on current creek flows.
Right across from the main lodge are the Upper Pools. Connected by a lazy river, these pools are surrounded by a grassy plateau and offer incredible views of the mountains above. With plenty of space and an equal amount of lounge chairs the upper pool provides accommodations for any crowd. Relax in the smaller hot pools and enjoy the Colorado outdoors. Release your inner child and ride the 400’ hot water slide.
Forget the long lines at water parks. Bring out your inner child and share in your family’s delight riding this 400-foot long water slide. Mats for the water slide are provided. A short walk to the top of the water slide and you are ready to go. Jump on your mat and ride the six giant turns emptying into the cooler 75-degree pool on our upper deck.