CASCADING HOT SPRINGS POOLS
At The Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort Spa & Club
Access Included With Overnight Stay or Spa Treatment
Day Pass Available | Adults Only Age 16+
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Perfect Meeting Place For Business Or Pleasure
These odorless hot springs bubble out of the ground at 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
The hot springs are open to the public year-round.
The Historic Bath House was established in Established 1867. Here you may enjoy the soaking pools reaching temperatures up to 105 degrees Fahrenheit and the exercise pool in the 90s.
The upper hot spring pools have a 400 foot water slide. These pools offer incredible Rocky Mountain views and are kept at about 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
OPEN - MEMORIAL DAY - LABOR DAY
The Creekside hot spring pools are broken down into natural individual pools raging in temperatures fro 70 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
This sanctuary reserved for overnight guests age 16 and above. The relaxation pool is maintained at around 100 degree Fahrenheit. The temperature of the cascading hot spring pools vary from 107 degrees down to 101 degrees Fahrenheit.
The NEW Infinity Pool is the perfect venue to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events or just spend a memorable time with your friends! Plan your private pool party for your group. The NEW Infinity Pool opened July 2019. It features a unique infinity-edge design with a zero-entry point on one end, water jets, built-in seating and a sunbathing deck. Mineral 100° water will enhance your hot springs experience and will make your time together unforgettable!
COVID-19 Hot Springs Policies
The Hot Springs Are Open Daily Year Round
New Hot Springs Policies
There are soaking capacity restrictions at each hot springs pool at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort.
- Please be prepared to partake in another activity if the facility of your choice is full.
- You may join a wait list if the hot springs are full upon arrival.
- Hot spring tickets must be purchased on site at the time you enter the hot springs.
- No advanced ticket sales are available.
- The maximum number of soakers allowed in each pool will be posted at each facility.
- Family groups or groups traveling together are preferred to soak together.
- Associates will ensure the maximum number of gatherings does not exceed the posted allotment and will assist guests as needed.
- Associates will be dedicated to the ongoing disinfectant cleaning of all pool and bath house areas.
- Deck seating will be spread 6 feet apart minimizing social interactions between parties. Please do not move deck seating.
- Please take personal responsibility and wear a face covering while on the deck of the pools and in public spaces.
- Directional markings around pools will allow guests to navigate walking space without crossing paths.
- Locker rooms will remain closed.
- All guests, resort or day use, please come dressed for soaking.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
Overnight guests have complimentary access to the hot springs during operating hours, from the day you check in through the day you check out.
The Spa & Club
The Spa & Club is reserved for overnight guests and patrons receiving spa services age 16+.
Creekside Hot Springs Are Open
- Creekside Hot Springs typically close from May - August due to the run off from the snow melt.
- The seasonal closure of our natural pools is for your comfort and safety.
- These natural pools reopen when the creek flow lessens and hot water is exposed again.
- Please call for more details on current creek flows.
Bath House & Spa 9:00am - 9:00pm
Infinity Pool Open Friday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:00 pm
400' Water Slide CLOSED
Open Memorial Day - Labor Day
+$5 (Unlimited Slides)
Monday - Thursday
Adults (16-61) $20
Kids (4-15) Seniors (62+) $15
Friday - Sunday
Adults (16-61) $25
Kids(4-15) Seniors (62+) $20