CASCADING HOT SPRINGS POOLS
At The Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort Spa & Club
Access Included With Overnight Stay or Spa Treatment
Day Pass Available | Adults Only Age 16+
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT HOT SPRINGS DAY PASSES
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us.
We are experiencing an extraordinary amount of phone calls.
The best way to reach us is to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Read about our practices during the Covid19 recovery period
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Perfect Meeting Place For Business Or Pleasure
These odorless hot springs bubble out of the ground at 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
The hot springs are open to the public year-round.
Hot Springs Policies
Reservations Are Not Longer Required For The Hot Springs
There are soaking capacity restrictions at each hot springs pool at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort.
This increased capacity will not require reservations and no time limits will be set for hot spring soaking.
A wait list is likely during this busy summer vacation time.
Please be prepared to partake in another activity if the facility of your choice is full.
Hot spring tickets must be purchased on site at the time you would like to enter the hot springs.
Overnight guests will have access to the hot springs during operating hours, from the day you check in through the day you check out.
New Hot Springs Policies
- The maximum number of soakers allowed in each pool will be posted at each facility.
- Family groups or groups traveling together are preferred to soak together.
- Associates will ensure the maximum number of gatherings does not exceed the posted allotment and will assist guests as needed.
- Associates will be dedicated to the ongoing disinfectant cleaning of all pool and bath house areas.
- Deck seating will be spread 6 feet apart minimizing social interactions between parties. Please do not move deck seating.
- Please take personal responsibility and wear a face covering while on the deck of the pools and in public spaces.
- Directional markings around pools will allow guests to navigate walking space without crossing paths.
- Locker rooms will remain closed.
- All guests, resort or day use, please come dressed for soaking.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
The Spa & Club
The Spa & Club is reserved for overnight guests and patrons receiving spa services age 16+.
Creekside Hot Springs Are Open
- Creekside Hot Springs typically close from May - August due to the run off from the snow melt.
- The seasonal closure of our natural pools is for your comfort and safety.
- These natural pools reopen when the creek flow lessens and hot water is exposed again.
- Please call for more details on current creek flows.
The Historic Bath House was established in Established 1867. Here you may enjoy the soaking pools reaching temperatures up to 105 degrees Fahrenheit and the exercise pool in the 90s.
Spa & Club
This sanctuary reserved for guests age 16 and above. The relaxation pool is maintained at around 100 degree Fahrenheit. The temperature of the cascading hot spring pools vary from 107 degrees down to 101 degrees Fahrenheit.