FAMILY RELAXATION POOL.
New 2019 | Now Open
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT HOT SPRINGS INFORMATION
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us.
You may experience a busy signal. Our phones are not down.
We are experiencing an extraordinary amount of phone calls.
The best way to reach us is to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Read about our practices during the Covid19 recovery period
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Perfect Meeting Place For Business Or Pleasure
FAMILY RELAXATION POOL.
Hot Springs Policies
Reservations Are No Longer Required For The Hot Springs
There are soaking capacity restrictions at each hot springs pool at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort.
This increased capacity will not require reservations and no time limits will be set for hot spring soaking.
A wait list is likely during this holiday week. Please be prepared to partake in another activity if the facility of your choice is full. Hot spring tickets must be purchased on sit at the time you would like to enter the hot springs.
Overnight guests will have access to the hot springs during operating hours, from the day you check in through the day you check out.
- The maximum number of soakers allowed in each pool will be posted at each facility.
- Family groups or groups traveling together are preferred to soak together.
- Associates will ensure the maximum number of gatherings does not exceed the posted allotment and will assist guests as needed.
- Associates will be dedicated to the ongoing disinfectant cleaning of all pool and bath house areas.
- Deck seating will be spread 6 feet apart minimizing social interactions between parties. Please do not move deck seating.
- Please take personal responsibility and wear a face covering while on the deck of the pools and in public spaces.
- Directional markings around pools will allow guests to navigate walking space without crossing paths.
- Locker rooms will remain closed.
- All guests, resort or day use, please come dressed for soaking.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
The Spa & Club
The Spa & Club is reserved for overnight guests and patrons receiving spa services age 16+.
Creekside Hot Springs Are Closed
- Creekside Hot Springs Are Currently Closed.
- The seasonal closure of our natural pools is for your comfort and safety.
- These natural pools reopen when the creek flow lessens and hot water is exposed again.
- Typically, these closures are experienced May-August.
- Please call for more details on current creek flows.
Family Relaxation Pool
9AM – 5PM
The Family Relaxation Pool is open to the public and is included with general admission.
The NEW Family Relaxation Pool opened July 2019. This hot spring pool is adjacent to the upper pool and 400’ water slide area on the Resort. It features a unique infinity-edge design with a zero-entry point on one end, built-in seating and a sun bathing deck.
Plans are for this pool are to have an extended season from spring through early winter, being closed only a few months of the year. Soon this new pool will be available for private parties and events.