The Infinity Pool offers amazing views and is available for private hot spring rentals.
99° – 104° F
Hot springs are heated by natural geothermal heat. Temperatures may vary.
The Infinity Pool is family friendly. This hot spring pool is included with your day pass and is open seasonally.
Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort opened the Infinity Pool in July 2019. This hot spring pool is adjacent to the upper pool and 400’ water slide area. The Infinity Pool features a unique infinity-edge design with a zero-entry point on one end, built-in seating, therapy jets and a sun bathing deck.
The pool is heated by 100% natural spring water that bubbles out of the ground at 140° F. The water is them maintained at about 104° F depending on mother nature or the weather.
This pool is open to the public daily Memorial Day – Labor Day. During the off season the Infinity Pool is open Friday – Sunday.
The Biergarten is adjacent to these hot spring pools and is open Memorial Day – Labor Day for food and drinks.
When this hot springs pool is not open to the public it is available for private soaks, pool parties or intimate poolside dinners.
Learn What Makes Hot Springs Hot
- The hot springs are open to the public every day of the week.
- Reservations are not required to soak in the hot springs.
- Masks are not required.
- Hot Spring Day Passes may not be purchased in advance.
- Day Passes must be purchased onsite at the Historic Bath House or Upper Pools.
- Swimsuits are required at all times.
- Towels are available to rent with a deposit.
- Alcohol may be purchased at the Bath House service counter or the Juice Bar.
- Guests are NOT permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages in the aquatic facilities.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the pools or any other public area.
- Animals are NOT permitted at the pools, Lodge or the Creekside Suites. We offer pet friendly accommodations in specific rooms at Hillside, Cliffside, and cabins for an additional $60 fee per stay.
- Hot Springs are available for private soaks and events.
Benefits Of Hot Springs Water
If you enjoy nature and hot water, the most obvious benefit from hot springs is simple relaxation.
Soaking in hot spring water can also help ease aches and pains, particularly of the joints. Reducing stress can help improve your outlook and overall physical and mental health.
Minerals In Mount Princeton Hot Springs Water (PPM)
These hot springs are unique because they are non-sulfurous. This makes the hot springs odorless.
- Carbonate of Lime 3.35
- Carbonate of Magnesia 1.08
- Potassium Carbonate .23
- Chloride of Potash 1.06
- Sulphate of Soda 10.58
Open Year-Round Since 1897
Creekside Hot Springs
Private Hot Springs
SPA & CLUB
HOT SPRINGS RESORT
The Spa & Club Is Reserved For Overnight Guests And Spa Treatment Patrons Age 16+
Cascading Hot Springs
Private Hot Springs