90° – 95°F
Hot springs are heated by natural geothermal heat. Temperatures may vary.
The Exercise Pool is family friendly. This hot spring pool is included with your day pass and is open daily year round.
The exercise pool, just outside the historic bath house, sits at a comfortable 95 degree temperature. Swim and splash about, perform underwater somersaults, play Marco Polo, or float on a noodle in this family friendly hot springs pool. At the end of the pool is a large outdoor fireplace that sets the perfect atmosphere for lounging with close friends or family.
We host many water fitness classes in this hot springs pool. Fitness classes are complimentary for overnight guests.
Learn What Makes Hot Springs Hot
- The hot springs are open to the public every day of the week.
- Reservations are not required to soak in the hot springs.
- Masks are not required.
- Hot Spring Day Passes may not be purchased in advance.
- Day Passes must be purchased onsite at the Historic Bath House or Upper Pools.
- Swimsuits are required at all times.
- Towels are available to rent with a deposit.
- Alcohol may be purchased at the Bath House service counter or the Juice Bar.
- Guests are NOT permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages in the aquatic facilities.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the pools or any other public area.
- Animals are NOT permitted at the pools, Lodge or the Creekside Suites. We offer pet friendly accommodations in specific rooms at Hillside, Cliffside, and cabins for an additional $60 fee per stay.
- Hot Springs are available for private soaks and events.
Benefits Of Hot Springs Water
If you enjoy nature and hot water, the most obvious benefit from hot springs is simple relaxation.
Soaking in hot spring water can also help ease aches and pains, particularly of the joints. Reducing stress can help improve your outlook and overall physical and mental health.
Minerals In Mount Princeton Hot Springs Water (PPM)
These hot springs are unique because they are non-sulfurous. This makes the hot springs odorless.
- Carbonate of Lime 3.35
- Carbonate of Magnesia 1.08
- Potassium Carbonate .23
- Chloride of Potash 1.06
- Sulphate of Soda 10.58