82° – 99° F
Hot springs are heated by natural geothermal heat. Temperatures may vary.
The 400′ Water Slide is family friendly. The Upper Pools are included with your day pass and are open daily Memorial Day – Labor Day. Unlimited Water Slides +$7.
Experience the thrill of riding Colorado’s highest water slide at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort. Located at an elevation of 8,500 feet above sea level, this 400-foot water slide is nestled in a picturesque mountain setting, surrounded by majestic peaks towering at 14,000 feet and offering breathtaking views of the stunning Chalk Cliffs.
These pools serve as a refreshing oasis, perfect for cooling off. The temperatures may vary, but the natural geothermic waters are cooled to a comfortable 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Connected by a lazy river, the pools are set amidst a scenic grassy plateau, allowing you to soak up the incredible mountain vistas. Whether you’re part of a large group or seeking a peaceful retreat, the spacious upper pool offers ample seating and accommodations for all. Additionally, you can unwind in the smaller hot pools, savoring the splendors of the Colorado outdoors. Stay in our Hillside Rooms just steps away from these Upper Pools.
Say goodbye to the hassle of long lines at crowded water parks. Embrace your inner child and share in the joy with your family as you embark on a thrilling adventure down the 400-foot water slide. Mats for the slide are provided, and after a short walk to the top, you’re ready to take the plunge. Hop onto your mat and experience the exhilaration of sliding through six giant turns before splashing into the refreshing 82-degree pool.
When the Upper Pools are not open to the public, the 400-foot Water Slide is available for private rentals. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing soak, planning a pool party, or arranging an intimate poolside dinner, the water slide can be exclusively reserved for your enjoyment.
Come and indulge in the excitement and tranquility that await at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort, where the highest water slide in Colorado provides endless fun and relaxation for all.
Learn What Makes Hot Springs Hot
- The hot springs are open to the public every day of the week.
- Reservations are not required to soak in the hot springs.
- Masks are not required.
- Hot Spring Day Passes may not be purchased in advance.
- Day Passes must be purchased onsite at the Historic Bath House or Upper Pools.
- Swimsuits are required at all times.
- Towels are available to rent with a deposit.
- Alcohol may be purchased at the Bath House service counter or the Juice Bar.
- Guests are NOT permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages in the aquatic facilities.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the pools or any other public area.
- Animals are NOT permitted at the pools, Lodge or the Creekside Suites. We offer pet friendly accommodations in specific rooms at Hillside, Cliffside, and cabins for an additional $60 fee per stay.
- Hot Springs are available for private soaks and events.
Benefits Of Hot Springs Water
If you enjoy nature and hot water, the most obvious benefit from hot springs is simple relaxation.
Soaking in hot spring water can also help ease aches and pains, particularly of the joints. Reducing stress can help improve your outlook and overall physical and mental health.
Minerals In Mount Princeton Hot Springs Water (PPM)
These hot springs are unique because they are non-sulfurous. This makes the hot springs odorless.
- Carbonate of Lime 3.35
- Carbonate of Magnesia 1.08
- Potassium Carbonate .23
- Chloride of Potash 1.06
- Sulphate of Soda 10.58