94° – 99° F
Hot springs are heated by natural geothermal heat. Temperatures may vary.
The 400′ Water Slide is family friendly. The Upper Pools are included with your day pass and are open daily Memorial Day – Labor Day. Unlimited Water Slides +$7.
Right across from the main lodge are the Upper Pools. Connected by a lazy river, these pools are surrounded by a grassy plateau and offer incredible views of the mountains above. With plenty of space and an equal amount of lounge chairs the upper pool provides accommodations for any crowd. Relax in the smaller hot pools and enjoy the Colorado outdoors.
Forget the long lines at water parks. Bring out your inner child and share in your family’s delight riding this 400-foot long water slide. Mats for the water slide are provided. A short walk to the top of the water slide and you are ready to go. Jump on your mat and ride the six giant turns emptying into the cooler 75-degree pool.
When the Upper Pools are not open to the public the 400′ Water Slide is available to rent for private soaks, pool parties or intimate poolside dinners.
Learn What Makes Hot Springs Hot
- The hot springs are open to the public every day of the week.
- Reservations are not required to soak in the hot springs.
- Masks are not required.
- Hot Spring Day Passes may not be purchased in advance.
- Day Passes must be purchased onsite at the Historic Bath House or Upper Pools.
- Swimsuits are required at all times.
- Towels are available to rent with a deposit.
- Alcohol may be purchased at the Bath House service counter or the Juice Bar.
- Guests are NOT permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages in the aquatic facilities.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the pools or any other public area.
- Animals are NOT permitted at the pools, Lodge or the Creekside Suites. We offer pet friendly accommodations in specific rooms at Hillside, Cliffside, and cabins for an additional $60 fee per stay.
- Hot Springs are available for private soaks and events.
Benefits Of Hot Springs Water
If you enjoy nature and hot water, the most obvious benefit from hot springs is simple relaxation.
Soaking in hot spring water can also help ease aches and pains, particularly of the joints. Reducing stress can help improve your outlook and overall physical and mental health.
Minerals In Mount Princeton Hot Springs Water (PPM)
These hot springs are unique because they are non-sulfurous. This makes the hot springs odorless.
- Carbonate of Lime 3.35
- Carbonate of Magnesia 1.08
- Potassium Carbonate .23
- Chloride of Potash 1.06
- Sulphate of Soda 10.58