101 °F – 107 °F
Hot springs are heated by natural geothermal heat. Temperatures may vary.
The Cascading Hot Springs are reserved for overnight guests and spa treatment patrons Age 16+.
Relax and unwind at the spa in one of the three Japanese style cascading pools located in a more private setting next to the rushing waters of Chalk Creek. Constructed entirely from rock and fed by the hot springs, these pools are nestled right into the ground rewarding you with a unique rustic connection to mother earth herself.
Reserved for guests 16 years of age and older, each pool offers a different temperature varying from 107 degrees down to 101 degrees Fahrenheit. Relax and soak in this old world setting and enjoy snow capped views of Mt. Princeton and Mt. Antero and the Chalk Cliffs directly above.
Learn What Makes Hot Springs Hot
- The hot springs are open to the public every day of the week.
- Reservations are not required to soak in the hot springs.
- Masks are not required.
- Hot Spring Day Passes may not be purchased in advance.
- Day Passes must be purchased onsite at the Historic Bath House or Upper Pools.
- Swimsuits are required at all times.
- Towels are available to rent with a deposit.
- Alcohol may be purchased at the Bath House service counter or the Juice Bar.
- Guests are NOT permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages in the aquatic facilities.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the pools or any other public area.
- Animals are NOT permitted at the pools, Lodge or the Creekside Suites. We offer pet friendly accommodations in specific rooms at Hillside, Cliffside, and cabins for an additional $60 fee per stay.
- Hot Springs are available for private soaks and events.
Benefits Of Hot Springs Water
If you enjoy nature and hot water, the most obvious benefit from hot springs is simple relaxation.
Soaking in hot spring water can also help ease aches and pains, particularly of the joints. Reducing stress can help improve your outlook and overall physical and mental health.
Minerals In Mount Princeton Hot Springs Water (PPM)
These hot springs are unique because they are non-sulfurous. This makes the hot springs odorless.
- Carbonate of Lime 3.35
- Carbonate of Magnesia 1.08
- Potassium Carbonate .23
- Chloride of Potash 1.06
- Sulphate of Soda 10.58