33° F – 120° F
Hot springs are heated by natural geothermal heat. Temperatures may vary.
The Creekside Hot Springs are family friendly. This hot spring pool is included with your day pass and is open daily year round.
The Creekside Hot Springs at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort are located in Chalk Creek. The hot springs water bubbles out of the ground at 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the cold water in Chalk Creek to create your perfect hot springs pool.
A must do at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort are the hot springs pools located right in midst of the cool rushing waters of Chalk Creek. Each pool is fed by its own natural geothermal hot spring that is bubbling up into the actual creek bed and into majestic circles of stones that create natural pools of warmth and rejuvenation.
Open to all guests, each pool is approximately one foot in depth with a comfortable sandy bottom and sparkling appeal. Simply remove a few stones to allow cooler water to rush in and cool your soul. Each pool offers different temperature ranges and a unique view of the surrounding mountains above. Bring the whole family an experience all of the twenty hot spring pools for yourself.
Learn What Makes Hot Springs Hot
- The hot springs are open to the public every day of the week.
- Reservations are not required to soak in the hot springs.
- Masks are not required.
- Hot Spring Day Passes may not be purchased in advance.
- Day Passes must be purchased onsite at the Historic Bath House or Upper Pools.
- Swimsuits are required at all times.
- Towels are available to rent with a deposit.
- Alcohol may be purchased at the Bath House service counter or the Juice Bar.
- Guests are NOT permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages in the aquatic facilities.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the pools or any other public area.
- Animals are NOT permitted at the pools, Lodge or the Creekside Suites. We offer pet friendly accommodations in specific rooms at Hillside, Cliffside, and cabins for an additional $60 fee per stay.
- Hot Springs are available for private soaks and events.
Benefits Of Hot Springs Water
If you enjoy nature and hot water, the most obvious benefit from hot springs is simple relaxation.
Soaking in hot spring water can also help ease aches and pains, particularly of the joints. Reducing stress can help improve your outlook and overall physical and mental health.
Minerals In Mount Princeton Hot Springs Water (PPM)
These hot springs are unique because they are non-sulfurous. This makes the hot springs odorless.
- Carbonate of Lime 3.35
- Carbonate of Magnesia 1.08
- Potassium Carbonate .23
- Chloride of Potash 1.06
- Sulphate of Soda 10.58