MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS RESORT
HIKING WRIGHTS LAKE.
Ideal destination for the beginner or young ones getting a start in fly-fishing. Mayflies and midges are the most active bugs, but many of these fish will take a small streamer as well.
Proceed west on County Road 162 for 1.3 miles. Turn left on County Road 291. Wrights Lake parking lot is .04 miles on the left. Please remember to lock your car.
PHOTO GALLERY HIKING.
10 Hiking Essentials
- Water (1.5 Liters per person per 5-6 hours)
- Snacks (Beef Jerky, nuts, power bar)
- Navigation (map and compass and/or GPS)
- Extra clothing (hat, socks, gloves)
- First aid supplies
- Light (headlamp or flashlight)
- Fire starter and matches/lighter
- CD Rom or mirror, whistle, mosquito repellant
- Emergency shelter (Biffy Bag)
12 popular trailheads in the Nathrop area with hikes for all abilities and age levels. Surrounding areas have additional options for exploring our beautiful valley.